Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Smart Mailer From Ed Angleton

Kudos to District 100 Libertarian candidate Ed Angleton for this targeted direct mail piece to Republican voters in his district reminding them not to just vote a straight Republican ticket but to scratch for him against Rep. John Day (D), who is not facing a Republican challenger. Political consultants charge candidates absurd fees to prepare their direct mail pieces for them. I've often observed how lousy most of the campaign advertising content is that I receive in the mail. Sometimes the simplest of thoughts are the most effective at communicating a message to voters.

5 comments:

Eclecticvibe said...

Ed has run a great campaign and is attracting a broad coalition of support. I can't remember a time when I've seen so many Libertarian yard signs. Good luck Ed.

Unknown said...

Couldn't be prouder than to have John Day as my state rep. Ed is not a nice man, or an honest man- and he'll be beat soundly.

Ed Angleton said...

Steve since you have chosen to not share your blogger profile, I have no idea who you are or how I could have offended you. I have always tried to treat people fairly and with dignity. I have always tried to act with integrity. So if you have some personal grudge please take to my blog Ed Angleton Rants.

But then again you could just be a troll looking to spread lies and defamation.

M Theory said...

Hey! I know Ed and YOU scooped me on that flyer, Gary.

And Steve, I don't know who you are or what your beef is with Ed...but that's not the Ed I know. Ed's a great guy and he's run a good, hardworking campaign!

Ed supports the property tax caps, but will work toward property tax REPEAL as a long term solution. We definitely need Angleton in the State House.

He's also on the list of candidates endorsed by HFFT.

artfuggins said...

The real question is why the republicans dont care enough to run a candidate in that district.