- Wilson Allen, Self-appointed spokesman for Center Township Democrats, 1146 Tecumseh Street ($140.36)
- Patrice Abduallah, Democratic City-County Councilor, District 15, 937 N. Sheffield Ave. ($535.21)
- Rozelle Boyd, Democratic City-County Councilor, At-Large, 938 N. Alabama Street ($2,069.38)
- Billie J. Breaux, Democratic Marion County Auditor, 5155 N. Arlington Ave. (27.68), 5155 N. Arlington Ave. ($511.54)
- Lonnell Conley, Democratic City-County Councilor, At-Large, Majority Leader, 6223 E. 56th St. ($1,433.44)
- Mark Anthony "Tony" Duncan, Democratic Center Township Constable, 340 Harvard Pl. ($1,367.54)
- Carl Drummer, Democratic Center Township Trustee, 3563 N. Central Ave. ($1,273.40)
Now, the purpose of this exercise was not to single out Democrats only. I checked the listings of all major Republican officeholders in Indianapolis, including legislators, CCC members and county officeholders and didn't pull up any Republicans who were delinquent. If I have missed one, please bring it to my attention. I think the most surprising name on the list is Wilson Allen, particularly since he's badgered former Center Township Small Claims Court judge candidate Darla Williams endlessly about an unpaid property tax bill. Does the word "hypocrisy" come to mind? I would note that it is possible that persons on this list have since taken care of their delinquency and the Marion Co. Treasurer's website hasn't updated their online database. They'll need to take that up with Treasurer Mike Rodman's office.