Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Too Bad It's Too Late For Total Recall Of The Terminator

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger waited until after he left office to tell his wife, Maria Shriver, that he fathered a love child with a member of the couple's domestic staff more than a decade ago, which helps explain why Maria is now divorcing him.

 "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."
Had this man told the truth about his love child when he fathered it, his marriage would have ended and he would have never been elected California governor in the special election after Gov. Gray Davies was recalled seven years ago. Shriver provided cover for Schwarzenegger when he came under attack for his womanizing ways as a candidate ala Hillary Clinton. He ran as a fiscal conservative but instead bankrupted the state with higher spending and higher taxes. Will he fess up to doing gay for pay with wealthy European businessmen before he immigrated to this country next?

No comments: