Friday, December 14, 2007

Well Wishes To Joh Padgett

Fellow blogger Joh Padgett has been hospitalized at Community North Hospital in Indianapolis where he has been diagnosed with Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Thrombosis, a rather serious condition in which a primary vein which carries blood from my lower body to my heart has become blocked with a deep vein thrombosis (DVT), or blood clot. Joh says he could really use your thoughts, prayers and good energy to help him through this life-threatening ordeal. Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery for Joh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider it done! Blogging healing thoughts, prayers and good energy your way, Joh!

All will be well.

Sir Hailstone said...

DVT! Yikes!

Positive vibes to the doctors at Community North.

FiniFinito said...

Thanks Gary and thank you too anonymous for your positive thoughts/energy/prayers. I'm having a slightly better day today and the docs are happy with how the meds are working. The free wifi is a godsend and it is helping me catch up on my blog reading to distract me from the boredom. If all goes well I should be home early next week hopefully. Thanks for everything!

Jacob Perry said...

Gary, my sincere thanks for the kind words and thoughts directed towards Joh.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you and you don't know me, Joh, but I want to wish you a speedy recovery.