Friday, June 29, 2007

Weber Grill Arrives In Indy

Weber Grill is preparing to open at its new location in Circle Centre Mall at the former location of Old Navy. While the restaurant hasn't officially opened, tonight it was open to invited guests for staff training. My friends, Mike and Zack, and I were fortunate to take part in it. Mike had the beer can chicken, Zack enjoyed babyback ribs and I had a filet. We ate in the bar, which provided a very comfortable dining experience. The food was great. The restaurant chain did a great job remaking this space into a place for a fine dining experience. The staff was wonderful. This place is going to provide some stiff competition for Harry & Izzy's. If you want my opinion, you get more bang for the buck here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the prices like ? Lunch and or dinner ? Should 300 East be worried ?

Anonymous said...

lmAO 300 East....hilarious. Carl might have to worry about getting his "rent."

Sounds like a nice place! But, no prosecutor as an investor.

Gary R. Welsh said...

For dinner, the prices are probably somewhere between what you would pay at Houlihan's and Harry & Izzy's, with the prices being closer to Houlihan's. The menu prices vary considerably more than Harry & Izzy's. You can eat cheap if you want.

Wilson46201 said...

I still miss the inexpensive, comfortable "generic" clothes sold by Old Navy formerly in that location. It was so convenient to drop in and see what was on sale...

Anonymous said...

Gary, I think you could post about making a peanut butter sandwich and somehow your anonymous trolls could find a way to twist it around to throw out one of their incessant (and tiresome) partisan barbs.

Sort of like the "Six Degrees of Separation" for a--holes.

Anonymous said...

I heard they had pizza as well. Can't wait to try both a burger and pizza there.

Anonymous said...

Yum? Pizza grilled!

I'll try it today.

And, Newman is right.

Anonymous said...

Can't afford it now, got to pay my property tax. They can either let me spend my money of purchases and drive the economy or spend it on taxes and watch the businesses fail. I cant do both.