- Biden: Zero experience.
- Palin: served as mayor of Wasila, Alaska for 10 years and 2 years as governor of Alaska.
- Biden: Obtained five student deferments during the Vietnam War and later received a medical disability for asthma. Service on Foreign Relations Committee for decades makes him more experienced he says. Voted for the War in Iraq before he opposed it. Supported nuclear freeze movement and opposed Reagan's successful military build up to end the Cold War.
- Palin: Serves as Commander In Chief of the Alaska National Guard.
Conflicts of Interest/Ethics:
- Biden: Sold his home for inflated price of $1.2 million to executive for MBNA. Later got son an executive job at MBNA and was showered with tens of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from MBNA. Supported legislation which aided the credit card industry at the expense of consumers. Helped another son get job working as a lobbyist for corporate interests. Claimed he graduated from college with honors when he actually graduated near the bottom of his class. Forced to abandon his 1988 presidential bid after he was caught plagiarizing speeches. Falsely claimed wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver; wife actually accelerated into oncoming traffic while distracted by one of the Biden children in the car. Falsely claims father was a blue collar worker in Scranton, Pennsylvania; father actually worked as sales executive for Amoco Oil, an executive for a water sealant company and co-owned a crop dusting service. Father sent young Biden to private school. Biden's top political advisor for presidential campaign, Joe Cari, pleaded guilty to taking more than $750,000 in bribes as part of Operation Board Games investigation into corruption in Illinois state government. Same investigation resulted in multiple felony convictions of one of Obama's closest friends and political supporters, Tony Rezko.
- Palin: Quit position on state oil and gas commission and blew the whistle on corrupt, self-serving insiders of her own party. Husband quit job at BP when she started negotiating pipeline agreement. Asked for investigation of herself after she was accused of firing the state's public safety commissioner because he wouldn't fire her ex-brother-in-law. Brother-in-law's personnel file shows history of serious personnel problems over many years, including drinking on the job, damaging a state vehicle, using a taser on his step-son and threatening to kill Palin's father if he hired a divorce attorney for his daughter. Once cited for fishing without a license.
- Biden: Drunken daughter charged with obstruction of justice by Chicago Police Department for interfering with the arrest of her drunken friends while leaving a bar. Biden son and brother being sued in a $10 million fraud suit. Biden son took over hedge fund at urging of father who didn't want his son lobbying Congress while he was running for president, even though he had no financial management experience. Deutsche Bank and hedge fund owner claim Biden's son and brother defrauded them. Another Biden son, the Attorney General of Delaware, trumped up criminal charges against Larry Sinclair, the man who has accused Sen. Barack Obama of having sex and doing cocaine with him in the back of a limousine in 1999. AG Biden had Sinclair, a Minnesota resident, arrested and extradited to Delaware during the middle of a press conference he was holding in June at the National Press Club to discredit the charges Sinclair laid out against Obama in front of a media-packed room. AG Biden later dismisses the charges for lack of evidence.
- Palin: Daughter gets pregnant when she's 17. Says she's keeping her baby and plans to get married. Husband gets DUI 22 years ago.
Any more questions?