Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Jimmy Kimmel On The Donald Trump Presidential Debate



I'm not sure what got into the heads of the folks over at Newsmax to think Donald Trump was an appropriate person to moderate a debate between the 2012 GOP presidential candidates, but the comedians are having plenty of fun with it. Wisely, Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and Mitt Romney have turned down the opportunity to be a part of the spectacle. Trump's insulting reaction to their decisions confirms their better instincts on this one.

2 comments:

M Theory said...

I am convinced that Newsmax is a corrupt organization.

Last summer I started receiving their neocon trash magazines in the mail. I did not order them.

Then a couple months ago, a $39.99 charge appeared on my debit card.

I called to straighten it out on a Saturday. The number had a recording which said their office was closed, but if I was calling about a credit card charge to not contact my credit card company, but to call their office during the week when they were open and they would remove the charge.

I called on Monday only to get a message which said their phones were too busy to handle the volume and it disconnected me over and over.

So I filed fraud charges with VISA and had to cancel my debit card because of Newsmax.

I still have no idea how Newsmax accessed my debit card account information. It's a little frightening.

But not nearly as frightening as their favorite necon for president, Newt Gingrich.

Marycatherine Barton said...

Newsmax and such untrustworthy varmints are why I do not have a debit card.