Thursday, May 08, 2008

Limo Driver To Be Identified?

The man who alleges he used cocaine and had sex with Barack Obama in the back of a limousine in Chicago in 1999 is prepared to publicly identify the limousine driver who he says has first-hand knowledge of the encounter. Larry Sinclair has offered to appear on a national broadcast in a post to his blog today. Sinclair writes:

I hereby challenge all News outlets that have been represented as investigating my claims about Obama’s actions in 1999 to be untrue to Open up a slot LIVE, nationwide broadcast and I will disclose the identity of the Driver for Five Star Limo Service who: introduced me to Barack Obama, who witnessed Barack Obama obtaining drugs for both of us, and who witnessed Barack Obama engaging in a sexual act with me.

Now you can report this and stop playing your little “I Love BO” games or you can sit and allow the Axelrod/Obama team and their Internet hit squad, who have already posted edited documents about me, my personal information including my Social Security Number and who have also recently began posting my families personal Information (social security numbers, etc..) to begin attacking the driver and his family as they have done to everyone else who refuses to accept their word that I am lying.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I really hope one of these journalists on MSM would grow some cojones and have Larry on their show. I really do believe this man is telling the truth. I have followed this story from the beginning. If someone doesn't do something soon, we are going to have an anti-American in the White House. This is not just about Larry and the sex and drugs. It is about all the other lies this man tells and the MSM give him a free pass. No one that I heard so far on the MSM has said anything about the voter fraud in North Carolina and Indiana. If I heard right, today even Wolf Blitzer said Obama won Indiana--excuse me???? If America gets Obama, we won't be America very long.

Bart Lies said...

Larry Sinclair writes, "Hey, everybody! Look at me! LOOK AT ME, DAMMIT!"

indyernie said...

I can't help but believe that there is some truth in this story.

Bart Lies said...

What's peculiar is the game of 'Wait and see, I'm gonna say something earthshattering.' S--t or get off the pot!

Sir Hailstone said...

Agreed. If there were truth to any of this you'd think SOMEONE in the MSM even Drudge would pick up and run with it. After all it was Drudge that picked up on the Linda Tripp conversations to Monica about the BJ heard 'round the world.

Brenda: It's AmeriKKKa. Just ask Barry's pastor.

Chris Worden said...

Brenda:

If you think Obama doesn't like America, you've never read his books, and you haven't been paying attention to anything HE has said.
But I'm open-minded. Give me some anti-American things HE has said so I can consider them.