Friday, January 12, 2007

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

I want to express my gratitude to the many readers of this blog who recently expressed their appreciation for the work I do here at Advance Indiana. It is truly gratifying that so many of you appreciate the information I bring to you on this site. Watching the number of hits to the site rise over the past year has certainly been rewarding. I am also very flattered to have earned an "Honorable Mention" on the Howey Political Report's "2007 Most Influential List." I really think that is a tribute to the growing network of Indiana bloggers who are helping to reshape the face of Indiana politics for the better.

As you can imagine, though, the blog can be quite demanding of my time. I have recently added a button on the right-hand column below the link for my e-mail address which allows you to make a donation to Advance Indiana through Pay Pal. If you don't have a Pay Pal account, you can use a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. Any donation, big or small, is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your words of encouragement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again AI and keep up the good work. I know it is alot of work to set up, but, have you thought about maybe trying to get ad revenue from any local companies?