Monday, January 29, 2007

What Grossman Can Expect In Miami




As Super Bowl Sunday nears, some fun photos of Bears quarterback Rex Grossman have been popping up on blog sites around the country. These are a couple of my favorites. I'm sure Colts fans are hoping Sexy Rexy (as some Bears fans think of him) spends too much time partying in Miami this week and has moments like this one on the field. The big debate is whether the partying picture is Rex or some other guy who looks a lot like him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

homophobic maybe?

Anonymous said...

Wilson, is that you with the homophobic statement? But, the top picture probably gets you going, wishing you were #8 instead!!!!

Wilson46201 said...

I always use Wilson46201 unlike the anonymous nobodies that are too ashamed to be identified ...

As one who marched in the first Gay Pride Parade in 1970 in Chicago, I yield to nobody in my disgust and opposition to homophobia.