This is another one of those alarming cases where we don't appear to be getting accurate information from the mainstream media on what is taking place within the highest levels of the American military. Early last month, Infowars.com reported that high level military sources had sounded the alarm over the movement of nuclear weapons from Dyess Air Force Base in Texas to an undisclosed location in South Carolina in a secret transfer involving no paper trail. Here's how the military source described the transfer of nuclear warheads from the Air Force base on September 3, 2013:
“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”At the time of this news report, President Barack Obama and a handful of congressional leaders were clamoring for military intervention in Syria, whose government they were blaming for a chemical weapons attack inside Syria despite the lack of any definitive evidence to support the claim. The U.S. has been secretly arming rebels, including those with ties to al Qaeda, in an effort to topple the Assad government. We later learned that South Carolina Sen. Lindsay Graham had warned during a speech in his home state of the potential for a nuclear attack by terrorists in Charleston making its way to the Palmetto State by way of Charleston Harbor if the U.S. didn't intervene militarily in Syria. A local CBS News affiliate reported on Graham's comments the same day Infowars.com reported on the movement of nukes from Dyess Air Force Base:
Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.
He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.Late last month, the AP reported that the number 2 Navy admiral in charge of our nation's nuclear weapons had been suspended from his duties, allegedly due to gambling-related problems. The decision to suspend Admiral Tim Giardina took place almost immediately following the disclosure of the movement of nuclear weapons from Dyess Air Force Base but was not reported until three weeks later.
The No. 2 officer at the military command in charge of all U.S. nuclear war-fighting forces has been suspended and is under investigation by the Naval Criminal Investigation Command for issues related to gambling, officials said Saturday.
The highly unusual action against a high-ranking officer at U.S. Strategic Command was made more than three weeks ago but was not publicly announced.
Air Force Gen. Robert Kehler, who heads Strategic Command, suspended the deputy commander, Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina, from his duties on Sept. 3, according to the command's top spokeswoman, Navy Capt. Pamela Kunze. Giardina is still assigned to the command, but he is prohibited from performing duties related to nuclear weapons and other issues requiring a security clearance, she said.
Kehler recommended to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel that Giardina be reassigned, Kunze said. Giardina has been the deputy commander of Strategic Command since December 2011. He is a career submarine officer, and, prior to starting his assignment there, was the deputy commander and chief of staff at U.S. Pacific Fleet.
Two senior U.S. officials familiar with the investigation said it is related to gambling issues. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because the probe in incomplete.Yesterday we learned that the Air Force's top commander in charge of nuclear weapons was dismissed just two days after Giardina's dismissal, allegedly due to alcoholism concerns. That report involved Maj. Gen. Michael Carey, a 35-year veteran. According to the report, Giardina has now been fired and demoted from a three-star to a two-star rank for allegedly using counterfeit poker chips. Maj. Gen. Jack Weinstein of the Air Force Global Strike Command has been named as Carey's temporary replacement.
Mainstream news media ignored Infowars' original report about the alleged movement of nuclear weapons from Dyess Air Force Base despite that leaked news report coinciding with the removal of the top nuke commanders. Infowars has expressed concern that rogue forces at the highest levels of our government intend to use our own nukes in a false flag attack that may occur on American soil. There is concern that the sacking of the number one and number two guys in charge of our nuclear weapons is because of their refusal to allow the misuse of these weapons for illegal, unconstitutional purposes. This also follows the recent Navy Yard shooting where a mentally ill contract employee working for an IT company that is run by former military intelligence officials was able to gain access to the highly-secured military compound in our nation's capital with guns and go on a shooting rampage.