According to the court filing, Obsidian Capital Partners, LP ("OCP") was the majority owner of Obsidian Enterprises. Brian Williams owned an ownership interest in OCP as the general partner. G&S Venture Partners, 77th Street Partners, Fred Klipsch, Robert Kaspar, Michael Miles and Oberoi Partners owned limited partnerships in OCP. Durham bought out their respective interests in the parent company to resolve ongoing litigation initiated against him by his business partners. The parties each agreed to repay the following sums to the trustee:
- 77th Street Partners ($62,169.53);
- Brian Williams ($41,589.38);
- Fred Klipsch ($42,681.05);
- G&S Venture Partners ($83,137.93);
- Oberoi Partners LP ($60,324.24);
- Robert Kaspar ($56,611.73); and
- Michael Miles ($53,486.13).