- Tamara Zahn, President--$185,000
- Julia Watson, Vice President of Marketing--$108,000
- Molly Williams, Vice President of Finance--$89,000
- Fredric Laughlin, Director of Management Services--$89,000
- Terry Sweeney, Vice President of Real Estate Development--$88,500
- Anne Maschmeyer, Beautification's Manager--$70,000
- Henry Bosworth, Bike Patrol Coordinator--$51,400
Ogden's post notes that Indianapolis taxpayers provide over a $1 million a year in funding to Indianapolis Downtown, Inc., an agency that is always pleading with your government officials to provide multi-million-dollar subsidies to private developers in the downtown area. The IDI's Sweeney testified at last week's Metropolitan Development Commission hearing in favor of a more than $20 million public subsidy for private developer Tadd Miller's mixed use development at the site of the old Bank One operations center next to the Market Square arena site. Despite its public funding, IDI operates without any public scrutiny of its budget, not unlike the Indianapolis Convention & Visitors Association, which receives at least $10 million a year in public funding from the financially-troubled Capital Improvement Board.
Note: One of the IDI's employees, Bike Patrol coordinator Henry Bosworth, is also identified on the Indianapolis Star's database of Marion County employees as a Special Deputy for the Marion County Sheriff's Office earning $59, 210.06. A commenter on Ogden's blog claims Bosworth is also employed as police chief for the Homecroft Police Department. The commenter quips, "[Bosworth] has 3 full-time jobs. When does he sleep?"